The most underrated trophy in all of North America is the North American mountain goat. Few have what it takes to successfully harvest the ‘King of the Mountain’. If you want a true challenge, this is the hunt for you. A long haired mature billy is a thing of beauty and a spectacular addition to any trophy room.
This hunt takes place in the Kiliuda Bay drainage on public land, a 20-minute float plane ride south-east of Kodiak.
The hunter is responsible for hunting license and goat tag.
Hunters have a 100% opportunity, with success usually coming down to physical conditioning. A packer can be provided at an additional cost.
• This is a limited drawing hunt.
• Hunt application is: Nov 1st – Dec 15th (results posted by end of Feb).
• The odds of drawing are about 35-50%.
• This a 7-day hunt with a travel day on each end.
• The season is between August 20th-October 25th.
All quoted prices are subject to change. Prices listed are in USD.